Saturday 15 November 2014

November Days

I'm sitting here on a chilly November afternoon thinking and brainstorming of what to blog about but quite honestly the feeling of this cozy autumn weather itself is enough for a blogpost. On these so called "sweater weather" days I love taking walks out on the canals of Amsterdam, and as it gets a little windy  the feel of the cool wind brushing on my cheeks makes them flush naturally. Oh and of course the "Pumpkin Spiced" Lattes from Starbucks and every little cafe around town has one or many of their own festive Fall treats. And how can I forget one of my weekly routines of sitting by a lovely little soup shop and sharing a steaming-warm bowl of pumpkin soup with a friend and just sitting there and being amazed by the spectacular yet natural fall of the autumn leaves. And lastly the fall classic, is to be wrapped up in a "too big for you" sweater, where you look like a giant fluffy cat with a tiny little head, cuddled up with your favourite pillow or boy, and enjoying a good read with the candle lights burning, and a hot cup of chai tea. These are some the little things that I enjoy in the Fall time, Im sure there are plenty others, but these memories are what reminds me of how much I love this chilly yet warm season. 


Pumpkin and Broccoli Soup
                                              
Currently Reading: The Night Circus

No comments:

Post a Comment